With the daunting task of fiduciary responsibility, profitability, and overall corporate governance, in your role as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or as a Board member, you need to understand that the value of your business is secure. A large part of that equation rests in the hands of understanding the financial impact of your cyber risk. Questions that challenge you may include:
- Why am I investing in security infrastructure and what’s the ROI?
- How do I know that we’ve actually lowered our risk exposure?
- As my business changes through M&A, new cyber risks and adding new business applications, how can I get the quickest view of the impact on my overall corporate risk?
The CyVaR Advantage
CyVaR calculates your potential annual loss and determines the best options for reducing risk, enabling you to:
- Quantify the value of business applications that drive revenue and profits and their inherent risks to cyber attacks.
- Understand the value of investing in security to reduce the exposure and liability to your enterprise.
- Identify investment options that provide the highest return.
- Understand what core business elements are at risk to determine which insurance policies are best suited in reducing direct loss and liability to the enterprise.
- Communicate on a common level with C-level executives and board members.